Immigration Law

We provide the best immigration law services

We are dedicated to helping you facilitate your immigration application process both within and outside Canada. You need a skilled, dedicated and experienced lawyer to guide and help you navigate the complex immigration application process to avoid delay and sometime unfavorable outcome.

At Rohi law firm, we have a skilled and experienced lawyer that has the wisdom required in the application process. We understand that our clients’ needs are different and we meet their needs. We offer individualized service, we apply skill and strategies to see that our clients achieve favorable outcome regarding their application.

There are different programs that allow you to immigrate to Canada permanently. Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for.

If you already know which program you want to apply for, find out how to do so below:

  • Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
  • Quebec-selected skilled workers (or investor or entrepreneur program)
  • Start-up visa
  • Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program (for people with high net-worth who can invest in the Immigrant Investor Venture
         Capital fund)
  • Self-employed Persons Program
  • Family sponsorship
  • Provincial nominees
  • Caregivers​

Citizenship Applications

Our firm can assist permanent residents who wish to apply for citizenship to assess their eligibility and assist in preparing their paper work.

We also handle other citizenship applications for those that were born in Canada or whose parents are Canadians

Permanent Resident

Our firm will assist qualified individuals to prepare all necessary paper works in applying for renewal of their permanent resident (PR) cards. To maintain one’s permanent resident status, an applicant must ensure (and may be asked to provide proofs) that he/she had resided in Canada for a minimum of 730 days in a five year period.

The exceptions to this requirement are: applicant working for a Canadian company abroad (please note that not all Canadian companies will qualify for this exception), applicant accompanying a Canadian family member (who must be a Canadian citizen) abroad or an applicant working for the Canadian government abroad (Army, Navy etc).

Canadian Visa

Our firm can assist citizens of certain countries and territories who required a visa to visit or transit Canada. Please note: If you hold an alien's passport or you are stateless, you need a visa to visit or transit in Canada.

You must:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport
  • Be in good health
  • Convince an immigration officer that you have ties - such as a job, home, financial assets
          or family - that will takeyou back to your home country
  • Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
  • Have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary.
          it depends on things like how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel
          or with friends or relatives)

You may also need a:

  • Temporary resident (visitor) visa, depending on your citizenship
  • Letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

Student Visa

You must first apply for admission into an approved educational institution in Canada. If you are accepted, your letter of admission we then be used to process your student visa application. You may contact us discuss the process in detail.

Super Visa

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:

  • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
  • Be allowed to enter Canada and
  • Meet certain other conditions.

A visa officer will look at these things when you apply:

  • Your ties to your home country,
  • The purpose of your visit,
  • Your family and finances,
  • The overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
  • An invitation from a Canadian host.

You must also:

  • Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold
  • Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
  • Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
  • Have an immigration medical exam.

Business Visa

You are a business visitor if you plan to visit Canada temporarily to:

  • Look for ways to grow your business,
  • Invest or
  • Advance your business relationships.

If you are a business visitor and you need a visa to visit Canada, you must apply for a temporary resident visa, just like any other visitor to Canada. As a business visitor, you must show that:

  • You plan to stay for less than six months,
  • You do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market,
  • Your main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada,
  • You have documents that support your application and
  • You meet Canada's basic entry requirements, because you
    Have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
    Have enough money for your stay and to return home,
    Plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit and
    Are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians.

Cross-border business can include:

  • Buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government,
  • Taking orders for goods or services,
  • Going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs,
  • Giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour),
  • Being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada,
  • Training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company or
  • Being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services.

If you need a temporary resident visa, you must send certain documents when you apply:

  • A letter of invitation from your potential business partner in Canada and
  • 24-hour contact details for that person.

Schedule Consultation